The Portuguese American Citizens Committee of Rhode Island (PACC of RI) is alerting the Portuguese American community for the MassMutual’s LifeBridge Free Insurance Program which has over $500 million dollars of free life insurance to give away to persons meeting the program qualifying criteria.
According to a PACC press release, the policies are 10 year term policies for $50,000 each. In case the policy holder or a spouse passes away, a child will receive $50,000 to use towards a college education. The policies are completely free. At no time policy holders will be asked to renew the policy nor are obligated to purchase any other type of policy.
To answering questions and assisting with filling and collecting applications, PACC is holding “An Evening for the Community”, with MassMutual of Rhode representatives, open to the community at large to be held between 6pm to 9pm December 7th, 2011 at the Portuguese Social Club, located at 131 School Street, Pawtucket RI.
Contact David Andrade at 401-419-8342 or Edwin Alvarez at 401-954-5661 for additional information.
To be eligible applicants have to be:
• Between the ages of 19 and 42
• The parent of legal guardian of one of more dependent children under the age of 18
• A permanent, legal resident of the United States
• Currently employed full or part time with a total family income not less than $10,000 or more than $40,000 annually
• The only parent of legal guardian in your household who has applied
• In good health as determined by MassMutual’s underwriting guidelines